Thursday, May 20, 2010

Former Home Affairs Minister Andrew Lewis 1



Andrew Lewis 









So its time to have a look at Andrew Lewis the ex Home Affairs Minister

The reason for looking at his role is because he had 'Political Oversight' of the Child Abuse Investigation and also as Home Affairs Minister had ultimate power over the Chief of Police,only the Minister can suspend.


We must find out what the hell happened between the 10th and 12th of November 2008


Only two things matter concerning the original suspension of Graham Power

  1. 1. The Letter written by DPO David Warcup on the 10th November 2008 to Chief executive Bill Ogley
2. The Metropolitan Police 'Interim' report sent to DPO David Warcup on the 10th November 2008 via an email attachment 

Without those two documents being fully explained  I  just cant see how David Warcup can be promoted to the top job.


So back to then Home Affairs Minister Andrew Lewis


Andrew Lewis was given 'Political Oversight' of the Child Abuse Investigation on the 29th May 2008 this was because Home Affairs Minister Wendy Kinnard was conflicted as reported in the JEP


HOME Affairs Minister Wendy Kinnard has been interviewed by her own officers as a potential witness in the historical child abuse inquiry
.
Senator Kinnard released a brief statement this morning saying that she had been interviewed, and saying that she had handed over responsibility for the inquiry to her deputy.

Senator Kinnard’s statement says that she has passed over ‘political oversight’ for the investigation to Assistant Home Affairs Minister Andrew Lewis, with the backing of the Chief Minister, to avoid ‘any perceived conflict of interest’.
It is not clear in what context or capacity she was interviewed, but the statement says that she retains all her other ministerial responsibilities and will make no further comment on her interview.

On the 23rd September 2008 Wendy Kinnard announces she is to step down from the states. Andrew Lewis becomes Home Affairs Minister after being put forward by Chief Minister Frank Walker,  on the 12th November 2008 he makes a decision that will follow him forever.

Before we look at this more closely its important we read the press release from Graham Power where he responds to Andrew Lewis who was saying he followed proper procedure ( AFTER GETTING ADVICE)  and had concerns about the management of the Abuse Investigation and this is where he contradicts himself.
The more I look at the whole sorry mess I come to the opinion that Graham Power was totally and utterly shafted by the higher reaches of the Jersey Government 
The question the people of Jersey have got to as is 'WHY'

The following statement has been issued by Graham Power QPM.   Chief Officer of the States of Jersey Police.   22nd February 2010.
Since my suspension in November 2008 I have complied with the confidentiality requirements of the disciplinary code.   I have however always made it clear that if the code is breached by Ministers, or those acting on their behalf, I would not hesitate to respond.
I have tonight seen the statement issued by the former Home Affairs Minister Andrew Lewis.   In my view his statement constitutes a clear breach of the code and one to which I am entitled to respond.   Accordingly I do so in the comments set out below.   It may be noted that my comments relate entirely to the statements of Andrew Lewis.   I have attempted not to stray into other areas in order to stay within the spirit of the code.   I offer this compliance in spite of the totally unfair, unjust and disproportionate manner of my treatment.   Andrew Lewis and his associates are assisted by the full wealth and power of the state.   I have been refused legal assistance and in consequence I am required to defend myself with only the resources of myself, family and supporters.   I do my own research and I type my own letters.   I do not have expensive staff, civil servants, or legal advisors supporting my work.   I have only the resources of a private individual.   Nevertheless, I hope that the following comments will assist in the growing debate relating to the actions of Ministers and others in November 2008.
I do not have the technical capability to insert my comments alongside those of Andrew Lewis.   It may therefore be necessary for the reader to be in possession of the comments of the former Minister while reading my comments.   If this causes difficulty I apologise.   It is the best I can do with the resources available.
Preamble.
In the introduction to his recent statement Mr Lewis says “at all times I sought legal advice and that of HR professionals and took this advice into account.”   In his statement to the disciplinary investigation by Wiltshire Police he says “Up until I received the letter from David WARCUP, I had no reason to believe that they were not managing the investigation well.”  (Statement to Wiltshire Police paragraph 3.)   In his statement to the disciplinary enquiry, the Chief Executive to the Council of Ministers, Bill Ogley states “On 11th November I received a letter from David WARCUP   .......... I then wrote to Andrew Lewis that day.” (Statement to Wiltshire Police page 7.)  It follows therefore that the evidential statements made by Mr Lewis and Mr Ogley claim that the letter which led to the suspension was received on 11th November 2008, and Mr Lewis states that until he received that letter “I had no reason to believe that they were not managing the investigation well.”   On the evening of 11th November Andrew Lewis asked me to attend a meeting the following morning, and I was suspended on the morning of 12th November 2008.   It follows therefore that if the statements of both Mr Lewis and Mr Ogley are true the “legal advice and that of HR professionals” must have taken place between 11th and 12th November 2008 which is a tight time frame and hard to reconcile with the claim that this advice was taken “at all times.”   What we now know, from separate disclosures obtained in the face of strong opposition from the current Chief Minister, is that the suspension documents were in fact prepared early in the morning of Saturday 8th November 2008, a fact which is hard to reconcile with the previous statements made by Andrew Lewis, presumably with the advice and support of the legal and HR professional experts upon whom he relies.   If such experts have in fact assisted Mr Lewis in preparing his statement, then they are inevitably associated with what he has said and done and they may therefore be compromised.   This would appear to re-enforce the need for any review of these issues to be fully independent.
The dates on which the suspension documents were created is referred to by Mr Lewis in his recent statement when he says “the earlier dates of creation simply reflect the preliminary work by the legal and HR advisors.”   Given that under the Police Law and the Disciplinary Code it is the Minister for Home Affairs and nobody, literally nobody else, who has any jurisdiction whatsoever in relation to the Chief Officer of Police, we are entitled to ask on whose authority the Law Officers Department and “HR advisors” determined that on a Saturday morning in November 2008 it would be appropriate to draft suspension notices for the Chief Officer of the Islands Police Force.   In his statement to Wiltshire Police the timeframe given by Mr Lewis indicates that it could not have been him.   So who was it?   Or is it possible that the truth is not being told?
On a relatively minor point in the preamble Mr Lewis states “Until 11th February (2010) I was not aware of Mr Power’s affidavit despite his claim that he had sent it to me.”   Just for the record, no such claim was made.   It has been truthfully stated that the affidavit, sworn in January 2009, was sent to the Minister for Home Affairs.   This was of course another person by that time.   It rather appears that the legal and HR professionals who have apparently assisted Mr Lewis in preparing his release have let him down on this point of detail.
I now turn to the numbered paragraphs in the recent release by Andrew Lewis:
In this paragraph Mr Lewis attempts to blame me for the publicity regarding the suspension.   During the suspension interview he made it clear that it had already been decided that he and the then Chief Minister (who had no lawful role in the matter whatsoever) would shortly be giving a press conference, the arrangements for which had been put in place the previous day, presumably in anticipation of the outcome of the suspension meeting on 12th.   It is natural and understandable that in light of this information I should decide to ensure that my side of the story was given comparable coverage.
Mr Lewis claims that any consultation with the previous Minister would have been a conflict of interest.   He misses the point.   The relevant period of the historic abuse enquiry was undertaken under the political oversight of another person who is not recorded as having expressed any formal concerns.   In his actions of 12th November 2008 Mr Lewis was applying retrospective judgement in respect of actions which occurred prior to him assuming office.   He was, in common parlance, moving the goalposts after the event.   His failure to consult with the person who was actually in political office at the relevant time is a breach of the basic principles of fairness.
Mr Lewis claims that the process he applied was in accordance with the disciplinary code and he appears to imply that it was in some way fair and “neutral.”   This claim is made in spite of the strong criticism of his actions by the Royal Court.   He does not address this criticism and appears to prefer to pretend that it does not exist.   Contrary to his claim, the disciplinary code provides for no appeal against suspension.   There is a right of appeal against the findings of a disciplinary hearing.   No such hearing has yet occurred and none has been arranged.
Lewis says “Mr Power also claims that the code was rewritten hours before it was invoked, this is quite misleading.”   If this is genuinely misleading then I am quite happy to be led towards the truth.   If it was re-written at an earlier time, who did this and who asked for it to be done?   Could it by any chance be the same as yet unidentified person or persons who decided, apparently without any Ministerial authority, to spend a Saturday morning drafting suspension notices for the Chief Officer of Police on the off-chance that the Minister, who according to his statement to Wiltshire Police, “had no reason to believe that they were not managing the investigation well” might suddenly change his mind?   Or was it intended that the Minister would have his mind changed for him?   Without a proper enquiry we will never know.
In his recent statement Mr Lewis says “I had been aware for some time of concerns about the command and control of the Child Abuse Enquiry.”   In his formal statement to Wiltshire Police he states “Until I received the letter from David WARCUP, (on 11th November 2008 – the day before the suspension) I had no reason to believe that they were not managing the investigation well.”  (Paragraph 3.)  Is Mr Lewis now admitting that his statement to Wiltshire Police is not true?   If it helps, it appears that prior to signing his statement to Wiltshire Police, Mr Lewis signed a declaration which among other things (such as page numbers and the like) states “This statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I make it knowing that, if it is tendered in evidence, I shall be liable to prosecution if I have wilfully stated anything in it which I know to be false or do not believe to be true.”   If the signed statement to Wiltshire Police is not true then it is a serious matter.   On the face of it, his recent public statement, and the statement to Wiltshire cannot both be true.   This is something which may require a more formal investigation.   I will return to this issue later.
Mr Lewis states that I was aware of the planned briefing to Ministers on 11th November 2008.   This is just plain untrue.   Pure and simple.   This was planned and executed without my knowledge.   If he claims that I was aware it might be useful for him to state who told me, and when.   He then states “Despite this Mr Power chose to go on holiday.”   This is almost a total reversal of the truth.   Mr Lewis knows, or at least he should know, that my absence was not a “holiday.”   I was attending to family welfare issues in the UK which had by that time been postponed for too long due to work commitments.   The evidence indicates that far from my absence being some form of abdication of responsibility on my part, it was seized upon in a series of events which bear all of the characteristics of a planned coup d’ état.   The first day of my leave was 7th November 2008.   By the following morning persons unknown were preparing suspension notices and, on the evening of my return to the island I was told to attend a meeting the following morning.   
Lewis states that I was not “asked to resign.”   All parties agree on at least one thing.   That is that at the start of the meeting I was asked to “consider my position.”   I leave it to others to decide what is commonly understood to be meant by this statement. Interestingly Mr Lewis states “I am not at liberty to disclose the contents of the Met Report.”   According to his statement to Wiltshire Police he could hardly do so given that he claims “I never saw the Metropolitan Review Document.” (Paragraph 14.)   Again, it is hard to reconcile these two statements.
In his recent statement Lewis refers to the typed notes which are alleged to be a true record of the disciplinary meeting and says “Mr Power has never corresponded with me to the effect that they did not reflect the meeting.”   In a letter addressed to the Minister dated 1st December 2008 I begin “Dear Minister.”   I then go on to list a number of issues.   In paragraph 5 and 6 I refer to the alleged typed notes of the meeting and list areas of the notes which I consider to be untrue.   On 5th December 2008 I received a reply which had been sent on the Ministers behalf.   I have copies of both letters.   The recent claim by Lewis that “Mr Power has never corresponded with me to the effect that they (the notes) did not reflect the meeting” is a further transparent falsehood and can be shown to be so.
I am grateful for the comments of Andrew Lewis in this paragraph.   He confirms that he and others were apparently misled as to the duration of the disciplinary enquiry, stating that he was told that it would be concluded by March 2009.   It is now of course almost March 2010 and the matter is still outstanding.   He does not say who misled him or speculate as to their motives.   He says that he is “deeply concerned” about this issue.   His concerns, if authentic, are appreciated.   During this time he has of course been getting on with his life.   I am the one who has been suspended until such time as there is no possibility of a return to work, and I have therefore effectively been dismissed.   
In this paragraph Mr Lewis praises my professional virtues.   He then says that he was shocked by the revelations presented by “competent independent policing authorities.”   He does not say who these authorities were.   Whoever they were they could not have been the Metropolitan Police whose report he “never saw.” (Witness statement paragraph 14.)
Mr Lewis states that he will now “look forward to the publication of the Wiltshire Constabulary’s report.”   In that respect he may be disappointed, given that Wiltshire have ruled their report to be confidential and stated that their report is exempt from any Freedom of Information laws on a number or grounds, including the claim that any disclosure would be “likely to prejudice relations between the United Kingdom and Jersey.” (Confidentiality rules.   Wiltshire report.)   I will of course abide by the confidentiality rules imposed by Wiltshire.   Andrew Lewis apparently intends otherwise.   In this paragraph Mr Lewis goes on to state that he would fully co-operate with any further enquiries which may be necessary.   I am pleased to hear this in view of what I have to say below with regard to this issue.
Personal comment.
Having concluded my comments on the recent release by Andrew Lewis, I now offer the following thoughts:
Among all of the conflicting accounts and confusion a number of things appear to be evident.
Nobody appears to dispute that important evidence, in the form of the original record of the suspension meeting was wilfully destroyed.
There is evidence that suspension documents which bore the date 12th November 2008 and which claimed to be in response to information received the previous day, were, shall we say, deficient in authenticity.
There is an apparent conflict between things said in the legally admissible statement made by Andrew Lewis and the things which he is saying now.   There might be an explanation for this, although none is immediately apparent.
In these circumstances I believe that there is a compelling case for a full independent investigation with intrusive legal powers, into the actions of Andrew Lewis and others on and around 12th November 2008 and that given the circumstances, a full criminal investigation, by an independent police force, may be appropriate.   This is of course a matter for others to decide.   Nevertheless, notwithstanding my effective dismissal from the police service, I remain fully committed to support any enquiry, criminal or otherwise, into the events of November 2008
We must find the truth concerning the original suspension and we will
The Letter from David Warcup and the Interim Met Report
This is Lenny Harpers take on his dealings with former Home Affairs Mnister Andrew Lewis

At the beginning Lewis kept a really low profile as evidenced at the start of May 2008 when I was trying to get hold of him to speak urgently with him regarding an article in the Guardian the day before which had claimed that the AG was wilfully obstructing the abuse enquiry and there was other political interference.  I also needed to update him about the Jersey odentologist's view that a tooth he had examined that day could not have come out naturally before death.  Despite leaving messages at his offices in Jersey and Guernsey and his mobile over a period of 24 hours, he did not surface until he telephoned Graham Power to register Frand Walker's concern over my alleged comments to the Guardian.
In June, shortly after I enraged the AG with my report giving the true facts of his lawyers u turn on charging the couple who were arrested for beating children with cricket bats Lewis rang to tell us that the Council of Ministers were already whispering about another "police cock-up and another mess".  Lewis said this was totally unfair and ill-informed and he would brief Frank Walker. (Its amazing how people forgot that calls to police HQ were recorded on a number of lines!!)  Later that day he rang again to tell us that the AG was "beside himself" with the events over the cricket bat couple.
In the middle of July Lewis phoned me and told me that he and the AG were in agreement on two points.  1.  My circulation list for media releases was too wide and that from then on I should leave out the national and international media.  2.  Any work on a second site should be kept secret from public and media.
A couple of days later he rang to tell us that the Bailiff was writing to complain that someone at PHQ was too close to Stuart Syvret.  This followed Stuart getting to learn of the fact that we had been refused a warrant to search the Sea Cadet offices for evidence and had to resort to a subterfuge with the aid of the UK Chiefs in the Cadets.
At the end of July Graham Power confirmed to me that the AG had leant on him, in the presence of Andrew Lewis, to force me to restrict media releases.  Graham said he was fairly sure that the AG had given incorrect information to the BBC about this.  Indeed, he was correct, as Louise Hubble the BBC reporter had confirmed to me the day before that the AG had totally denied putting any such pressure on.
And then of course there was the touching scene at Government House a day or two before I left the island when Andrew Lewis stood side by side with me and told my wife how he and I had stood together and fought for the victims, and that sometimes talking to Frank (Walker) was like talking to a brick wall.  Walker, he said, just didn't want to listen to the stories of the victims.
Wonderful!!
Lenny
rs









 PAGE   \* MERGEFORMAT 2



16 comments:

rico sorda said...

Jersey's suspended police chief believes the island is increasingly being run by a politicised civil service who are doing deals with an inner circle of top States members.

In a 20-page document, registered with the Royal Court, Graham Power says the way he has been treated poses potentially serious consequences for the independence and integrity of the island's police force. He claims that dissenting politicians who stood up for him at various meetings were shouted at and bullied. The police chief believes they probably have a good case for claiming compensation.

Mr Power says disciplinary proceedings are not being carried out properly and, in his case, key notes were destroyed.

Frank Walker, who was Chief Minister at the time of Mr Power's suspension has denied there was any bullying and says he was repeatedly reassured that Mr Power's suspension was carried out 100% by the book.

Mr Walker has today (Thursday) issued the following statement:

'I wish to make the following abundantly clear.

1] There was no conspiracy amongst politicians or others. As time has gone on however a clear conspiracy theory has emerged, which is both unfortunate and completely untrue.

2] All the actions I took, working as I had to, with Andrew Lewis in his capacity as HA Minister, were strictly based upon the legal and procedural advice we were being given. I stressed time and time again that any action, following the shocking revelations about the management of the HDLG enquiry, in the Police press conference, had to be 100% according to the book. I was repeatedly given those assurances.

3] I did not shout at Wendy Kinnard. At the meeting GP has referred to I, acting upon the wishes of, and reflecting concerns held by, the entire COM, asked her to confirm, given the conflict she had revealed, if she felt she was in a position to continue to act as HA Minister. That was a very important question that had to be asked and I did so in a calm and proper manner. I and others in the meeting were shocked at GP's vehement reaction which was in no way justified by the question I asked or the manner in which I asked it.

4] Although I, together with most States members, and I think the vast majority of the people of Jersey, developed over time serious concerns about the way in which Mr. Harper was conducting the HDLG enquiry, I gave my full support to the Police, including of course Mr. Power, for whom I had a great respect, on many occassions, both publicly and privately. This included statements and answers to probing questions in the States. Indeed I have been criticised by some for giving them that support, particularly giving the Police, right from the outset of the investigation, what, in effect, amounted to an open cheque book to ensure that no stone was left unturned and that no line of investigation had to be curtailed due to lack of funds. It is patently untrue to suggest that I, working with others, was against the child abuse enquiry. Those who make that allegation are seeking to re-write clearly documented history.

5] I am deeply disappointed that this matter has taken so long to resolve and it is essential, for all concerned, that it is now concluded as soon as possible. I therefore wamly welcome Senator Le Sueur's initiative to establish an independent review. Although I believe that is the better way to proceed, I will also fully support a CofI if that is the wish of the States. It goes without saying that I will be happy to give evidence to either.

6] In summary I completely reject the allegations and suggestions being made and reiterate my view that, after the shocking revelations in the Police press conference, the suspension of Mr. Power was the correct procedure and that to the best of my knowledge, it was properly and professionally handled. That is what I have given in my statement to the Wiltshire Police.'

rs

rico sorda said...

In reading the statement from Frank Walker look at number 2

2] All the actions I took, working as I had to, with Andrew Lewis in his capacity as HA Minister, were strictly based upon the legal and procedural advice we were being given. I stressed time and time again that any action, following the shocking revelations about the management of the HDLG enquiry, in the Police press conference, had to be 100% according to the book. I was repeatedly given those assurances.

So just who was giving the legal advice was it the AG?

Always legal advice but never a name ILM in his suspension reviews always says he is getting advice who is giving it and what are the conflicts.

rs

rico sorda said...

What was Andrew Lewis doing with an office in Guernsey?

Was this the early stages of Government sharing?

ole razzy said...

Andrew Lewis runs a business called the Image Group. A multi-faceted advertising, design and PR company. They are based in Jersey and Guernsey. If he was in his Guernsey office its most likely he was attending to his personal business interests.

GeeGee said...

It seems to me Rico that there are two people in relation to this particular posting who really should show a bit of backbone and come clean as what really happened. Of course they are Andrew Lewis and Wendy Kinnard.

Naturally we cannot expect anything remotely approaching the truth from our 'esteemed' former Chief Minister.

How anybody can sit back and allow Mr Powers's good name and reputation be destroyed like this is beyond me.

voiceforchildren said...

Rico.

After reading this from Andrew Lewis.

“I am not at liberty to disclose the contents of the Met Report.”

One could be forgiven that he has actually read it(if it exists) Something Graham Power goes onto mention that allgedly Andrew Lewis has said he hasn't seen it, so how does Andrew Lewis qualify that statement/sentence?

If there has been a top level cover-up, I wonder if Andrew Lewis feels confident that he won't be the one that gets hung out to dry when the day of reckoning arrives?

voiceforchildren said...

Rico.

This is from Graham Powers statement, and the question still remains has Andrew Lewis seen the "interim" report (if it exists)?

Interestingly Mr Lewis states “I am not at liberty to disclose the contents of the Met Report.” According to his statement to Wiltshire Police he could hardly do so given that he claims “I never saw the Metropolitan Review Document.” (Paragraph 14.) Again, it is hard to reconcile these two statements.

One thing to remember, if anybody is to get hung out to dry, it will be the most vulnerable, is that Andrew Lewis?

Anonymous said...

Different thread but pray tell Rico what is with the personal slagging of young Geoffrey on the Planet Jersey snoozefest? I thought yous was not in to personality politics? Whatever I think of young Geoffrey at least he doesn't go in for the rumoured bullying threats of smears to any who would dare cross the Messiah. Are you showing your true colours on PJ because if you support such behaviour you really should not be taking the high moral ground with the likes of 'Gazza'. Look forward to your post on your mate young Nick... Is that a well cooked double standard I smell a-burnin' on the stove?

rico sorda said...

not sure why i posted this comment but the last thing i will say on it and i can because it's my blog is from the heart i think geoff is a total f*ucking idiot.

Also let me say i have total respect for Trevor and Shona

Case closed

GeeGee said...

Anonymous - not so much personalities as motives I think.

What the hell is Southern playing at, and yes, what are his motives as in every which way they will be destructive?

First he's standing, then he's not, then he is etc. Clearly a man who does not what he's doing. That bodes well doesn't it?

Like Rico, much respect for Trevor.

rico sorda said...

On section 4 of Frank Walkers statement he says this plus it also ties in with the propaganda that the JEP churns out


4] Although I, together with most States members, and I think the vast majority of the people of Jersey, developed over time serious concerns about the way in which Mr. Harper was conducting the HDLG enquiry,

Most states members?

Vast majority of the people of Jersey?

How can he know these things its classic vague rubbish and used to back up his statement.

VFC

Again you are bang on Andrew Lewis never saw the Interim Met Report what he did see was a Media briefing by Mick Greadwell and David Warcup on the evening of the 11th november 2008.

Now we know Warcup/Gradwell called in an outside media expert to help with this, not just any media expert but one that works at ACPO level.

Who could this Media Expert be, I have discussed him in a previous posting and he does play a pivotal role in all of this .

Check out my posting Hansard 1

rico sorda said...

Make that Hansard 2

rico sorda said...

so as far as we know David Warcup is the only one who has seen the met interim report.

Tomorrow in the states we hope to find out more

The Minister for Home Affairs will table an answer to the following question asked by Deputy T.M. Pitman of St. Helier –

“Given that the Minister has previously stated that he has never personally seen the 'Metropolitan Police Interim Report’ but only an electronic version of an e-mail apparently attached to this document; will he investigate and clarify whether this ‘report’ actually exists as a physical (paper) document or just in electronic format; whether it exists in the accepted ‘report’ format most professionals would be familiar with i.e. a detailed document of several pages; or whether this is in the form of just a simple e-mail of a small number of paragraphs; and whether, irrespective of the format the ‘report’ takes, the words ‘Metropolitan Police Interim Report’ appear as a title?”

If the Met Inerim report is bogus then they are in trouble and so is David Warcup, if it's not even on headed paper where does that leave it legally.

rs

rico sorda said...

This is the reply to Deputy Trevor Pitmans question. This adds to ILM'S strange coconut lampshade debacle


WRITTEN QUESTION TO THE MINISTER FOR HOME AFFAIRS
BY DEPUTY T.M. PITMAN OF ST. HELIER
ANSWER TO BE TABLED ON TUESDAY 25th MAY 2010

Question


“Given that the Minister has previously stated that he has never personally seen the 'Metropolitan Police Interim Report’ but only an electronic version of an e-mail apparently attached to this document; will he investigate and clarify whether this 'report' actually exists as a physical (paper) document or just in electronic format; whether it exists in the accepted 'report' format most professionals would be familiar with i.e. a detailed document of several pages; or whether this is in the form of just a simple e-mail of a small number of paragraphs; and whether, irrespective of the format the 'report' takes, the words 'Metropolitan Police Interim Report’ appear as a title?”


Answer


Yes, I will investigate and clarify as requested.

What the hell it's a written question and deserves an answer

rs

rico sorda said...

I thought that I would clear something up

Now I called Geoff a fucking idiot a couple of days ago and I stand by that, it's how I feel.

Some people are now confusing this with me having a problem with big Trev or the JDA this is just not the case.

You see I don't just sit at a computer screen ripping people I actually get off my backside and go talk to them face to face.

Myself and Trev have spoke this week on more than one occasion, and as one could imagine we have different views concerning the by-election but where we see eye to eye is on the issues of child abuse.

I believe thats how it should be do not let differing opinions get in the way of friendship or fighting for the truth.

I have full respect for Trev and Shona and have always said Geoff works hiss ass off in the states. Politics is dirty but not as Dirty as CHILD ABUSE AND THE COVERING UP OF CHILD ABUSE

So sorry if you think there has been a falling out just not the case

The Truth is coming

Oh and even sat next to Deputy Power for the nominations and no problem there either.

It's nice getting out and about

rs

Anonymous said...

Keep "getting out and about" rico.

Keep 'digging up the truth'

It is so refreshing!

ahimsa