- Jon S Haworth I really worry about the level of intelligence we are dealing with here MM.
- Rico Sorda has written numerous hate posts about a trial I was in (that was none of his business) and then proceeded to insult me online over matters that had nothing to do with me and then has the nerve to call me a troll !
- The Police know all about him, his postings and his behaviour since it started and Pitman is almost identical.
- He tries to write an offensive post about me with a drunken picture of a man in the street which Evans did a few years ago and the Police look at that and wonder what he is all about.
- He then tries to go online and play a victim.
- Its like a pantomime in which they pretend their own blog postings attacking others don't exist.
- Like one of Littlejohn's catchphrases - You couldn't make it up.
June 27 at 10:10pm · Edited · Like · 2
- Jon S Haworth Oh I am wholly responsible for everything! I was even accused a month back of being involved in somebody's tax matters! I keep the Police apprised of all this lunacy and they always guess the right people behind it all, but boy it gets weird!
July 4 at 8:42am · Like · 1
James Pearce Sorda thinks he can use his blog to threaten you JH.
3 hrs · Like
Jon S Haworth Already know about it and reported it to the Police even though whatever he writes is just going to be a pack of lies anyway. I am sick and tired of telling his mate and him 2 months ago that I have nothing to do with the ****ing tax or any e-mails to wife. Its like talking to a brick wall and he needs to get into his thick head that since he made another stupid complaint to the Police about me 3 years ago that got nowhere he is supposed to stay away from me..
2 hrs · Like
2 hrs · Like
- Jon S Haworth Thanks for the messages re: Sorda and his continued hate campaign and public threats, I have him blocked and he knows he should not even be attempting to contact me.
- I will just carry on e-mailing them to the Police. It seems ironic that he is arguing with other people online for all to see yet I carry on getting blamed for it! I guess these are the limits he will go to trump up accusations that have no merit against me in order to honour a friend of his I won a case against. Such bitterness but let him carry on playing the jester, I have so many options if this carries on
July 22 at 7:04pm · Edited · Like · 2
- Jon S Haworth He should not be threatening anybody. He has it in his head that I've been stalking his wife??? He has been telling people that I will be in tears and he is going to do blogs about me etc. I 've already e-mailed the Police with more of these threats and I will be seeing them shortly with a view to taking things to another level. I am not putting up with this rubbish, its pathetic and nobody else should either. These bloggers and their use of the Internet to harass others are coming to an end anyway and besides, what good has it ever done for anybody?
36 mins · Like
- Jon S Haworth The Police said to me back in the Spring that the amount of abuse I have had to suffer online by bloggers has been unprecedented. They jokingly thanked me for taking the heat off them so if by any reason Higgins was targeting me with these claims its hypocrisy off the scale. I will say it again as was said to me 5 years ago, that these people cannot cope with other peoples freedom of speech and I think the Pitmans proved that when they were unable to cope with a satirical cartoon. I have actually advised people how to cope with this kind of thing by experience. I have kept up to speed with 3 States Members on a Cyber Insult Law, I even suggested it via a change to the Jersey Telecommunications Law in 2012. Its a long time coming but will be well received.
Yesterday at 1:43pm · Like · 1
- Jon S Haworth In my mind it is time he was charged with the online harassment of others. He is writing crap, again, on the back of a hunch and he has even admitted to stalking people online. I've dismissed all his ridiculous claims about tax and his wife in the past and have even gone so far as to raise his weirdness directly with the Police. Nothing further to add anymore because my conscience is clear that's for sure.
13 hrs · Like · 1
- Jon S Haworth Take his tax claim.
- The Tax department get tip offs regularly but to actually get somebody pulled in you would need hard evidence or be in a powerful position to get them to act. He just cannot see that whoever is targeting him is much more powerful and influential than a member of the Public.
1 hr · Like
Audio can now be heard below. Youtube removed the above copy.