Friday, August 28, 2015

JERSEY 2015 AND BEYOND "ARBEIT MACHT FREI" LETS TARGET THE VULNERABLE





DEPUTY PINEL. CHOSEN TO BE MINISTER BECAUSE SHE HAS FOLLOWED ORDERS SINCE 2011.   HEAD OF THE JERSEY SS DEPARTMENT.  AKA SOCIAL SECURITY.  WILL NOT QUESTION ONLY OBEY. DONT AGREE? GO TO HANSARD AND CHECK VOTING RECORD. 

LOOK OUT BOYS - THE JERSEY SS ARE RIGHT BEHIND YOU. YOU WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO WATCH YOURSELF ON TV BECAUSE THE BASTARDS WANT TO ROB YOU OF A LICENSE AND CHRISTMAS BONUS. 





"ARBEIT MACHT FREI"


"WORK MAKES YOU FREE"


"JERSEY 2015"


"YOU WILL WORK - YOU MUST WORK - JOBS FOR EVERYONE - DON'T MENTION THE HOURLY RATE THOUGH -  WORK MAKES YOU FREE"


As we head towards the Autumn of 2015 our political masters are cracking their draconian whip against the elderly, the poor and anybody else that dare claim benefits. 


We have Social Security (SS) Minister,Deputy Herr Pinel bringing forward her leaders "Master Plan"  in saving £10million pounds. 


THEY ARE TARGETING THE:


PENSIONERS


LONE PARENTS


LONG TERM SICK 


JOBLESS UNDER 25s



This is what appeared in the Jersey Evening Post online:

http://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2015/08/26/islanders-on-benefits-targeted-by-sweeping-cuts-of-10-million/


"ISLANDERS on benefits are being targeted in a raft of cuts totalling £10 million.
Lone parents, pensioners, jobless under-25s living at home and the long-term sick are among those hardest hit by measures lodged yesterday for States debate by Social Security Minister Susie Pinel.
The £10 million savings are part of a total £145 million target, announced in the Medium Term Financial Plan in July, which is aiming to avoid a structural deficit by 2019.
The proposals have been selected on the basis that more income support claimants will be encouraged to seek work.
The minister is also proposing not to increase income support payments for two years, with the exception of benefits towards rent and childcare. This will affect 6,500 households and save £4.1 million

Commenting on the cuts, Deputy Pinel said: ‘This has been extraordinarily difficult and very challenging – there have been no easy decisions. We reviewed all of the benefits and the “sniff test” we applied was whether we would introduce these benefits now, if they did not already exist.’
Asked whether the proposals were unfair on low-income households above the income support threshold, Deputy Pinel said: ‘I think a lot of Middle Jersey have been impressed – what they do not like is that a lot of income support is not fair or targeted.’
Chief officer Ian Burns said that if the benefit system was allowed to continue in its present form, by 2019 the total paid out would increase from £83 million to £95 million annually.
Of the £10 million of cuts, £8.7m are to income support benefits, with £1.3m saved by axing the £83.72 Christmas bonus paid out to 19,000 pensioners from next year.
A further £100,000 will be clawed back from TV licence payments for the over-75s, to be closed to new claimants from next year.
Two benefits have already been cut under ministerial powers. Jobseeking under-25s living at home are now included in their parents’ household for income support purposes, with benefit paid to their parents. And money previously paid out to those needing basic household goods, such as a fridge or cooker, will in future be loans that have to be paid back.
An extra £40 a week paid to single parents on top of other allowances will no longer apply. This will affect 1,300 households, who will each lose £2,000 a year. The change is designed to encourage ex-partners to contribute maintenance.
lPensioners on income support will be assessed according to a percentage of their pension income, rather than a fixed allowance, to encourage saving for retirement.
lAdditional allowance of up to £12 a week paid to several hundred people for long-term incapacity benefit will be discontinued, saving £600,000. This change aims to encourage claimants into work, either through the Jersey Employment Trust or Back to Work schemes.
The department will also be carrying out a root-and-branch review of social security contributions later this year, including the percentage paid by employers and employees."

These are the same political decision makers that will be standing at the Cenotaph on any given remembrance day saluting our brave former serviceman who gave their lives for our freedom. These brave men & woman remember their fallen comrades and the sacrifices given and yet our two faced spineless political retards want to take a Christmas Bonus and a TV licence away from them. 


MY GOD!!!!

75yrs of age and the SS is still chasing them - only this time we have Panzer Pinel only following orders. 


LEAVE THE ELDERLY ALONE YOU FU*KING IDIOTS 


I JUST LOVE THIS BIT: 

"An extra £40 a week paid to single parents on top of other allowances will no longer apply. This will affect 1,300 households, who will each lose £2,000 a year. The change is designed to encourage ex-partners to contribute maintenance."


Honestly. What the hell is the above based on?????  We are going to take £40 a week from single parents in the hope to encourage ex-partners to contribute maintenance.   Isn't there a court process for partners to pay maintenance? Or, what if the partner can't pay maintenance? Are we now having children being denied the basics because of the reduction in money? What the hell is going on here.? Is the Island really on the brink that it's come to this.  

I'm positive that by 2020 there will be internment camps in St Ouen.  All the Pensioners, income support, the sick and infirm  plus anyone else who has the misfortune to be poor will be marched out of camp each morning and set to work by Herr Pinel and the Jersey SS Department .  They will have a smile on their faces as they are now contributing to society. Yes, it's a win win win. Herr Pinel will even bring a TV into camp at Christmas just to show that just because they can't afford a license there is still warmth in her heart. The rich will drive the walked root and leave bread and vegetables as they head home from church on a Sunday morning. Better than taxing the rich. 


WORK MAKES YOU FREE


THE JERSEY SS DIRECTIVE FOR 2016 AND BEYOND 


Sometimes you really just have to stand back and accept we are governed by complete Muppet's 


Rico Sorda


Sunday, August 16, 2015

RICHARD JOUAULT AND THE NON DISCLOSURE OF DOCUMENTS



RICHARD JOUAULT  



JERSEY CHILD ABUSE INQURY



STATEMENT BY THE INQUIRY CHAIR, FRANCES OLDHAM QC


"However, we have been hampered by the late and non-disclosure of important documents, largely by the various States’ Departments, but also from the Law Officers Department. These include HR records, disciplinary and other investigations, policies, procedures, reports and emails, which have either failed to be disclosed, or have been disclosed after the relevant witness has given their evidence. Over the coming weeks, the Inquiry will review the recent disclosure and any documents which are forthcoming and will consider whether witnesses need to be recalled as a result."




THE ROLE OF RICHARD JOUAULT AND TONY LE SUEUR - AND WHAT EXACTLY ARE THEY DOING????


Two senior Health and Social Services managers were appointed by the Chief Ministers office to assist the Jersey Child Abuse Inquiry in gathering and obtaining crucial documents for the Inquiry. 

Let us now read the full statement from  Francis Oldham QC:

FRANCIS OLDHAM QC


3 August 2015

"The Chair of the Independent Jersey Care Inquiry, Mrs Frances Oldham QC, on Thursday (13/8/15) made the following statement at the end of Phase 1b of Public Hearings:
“During this phase of evidence, the Inquiry has received excellent cooperation from the vast majority of witnesses, who have assisted the work of the Inquiry. 
“However, we have been hampered by the late and non-disclosure of important documents, largely by the various States’ Departments, but also from the Law Officers Department. These include HR records, disciplinary and other investigations, policies, procedures, reports and emails, which have either failed to be disclosed, or have been disclosed after the relevant witness has given their evidence. Over the coming weeks, the Inquiry will review the recent disclosure and any documents which are forthcoming and will consider whether witnesses need to be recalled as a result. 
“Furthermore, in relation to specific disclosure requests that have been outstanding for a number of months, the Inquiry will consider setting a final date for the provision of these documents or written confirmation that the documents do not exist.  Failure to provide documents may lead to adverse inferences being drawn by the Inquiry in its final report.”
Public hearings will resume on Tuesday 8 September with four days of hearings to hear evidence from various members of committees of the States of Jersey.
A detailed timetable will be made available at the beginning of September.
In the meantime the Inquiry team will continue their intense preparation for the next phase of the Inquiry.
Hearings will recommence in earnest the week beginning 12 October with the Panel hearing any outstanding evidence relating to Phase 1b of the Inquiry. They will also hear evidence relating to Phase 2 where they will look at the decisions taken in relation to the timing of the police investigation and prosecutions of alleged abusers."

The statement by the Chair of the Inquiry is carefully worded in lawyers language but its message seems to be clear enough. States departments and the Law Officers are not co-operating with the Inquiry and appear to be withholding essential documents.What have they to hide? Could it be that more uncomfortable truths have been blatantly buried by the Jersey Establishment? No wonder why Senator Philip Bailhache and his followers wanted to bring the Inquiry to a halt.

In the disciplinary hearing arising from the Warren case the panel made similar criticism saying that Home Affairs and the Law Officers, having commissioned an investigation, had not co-operated with it.

It seems that they would rather be criticised for not co-operating than give the COI the information and documents they are asking for which invites speculation as to just what the documents may contain and why they are so desperate to withhold them?  

Ironic that even in the midst of a Committee of Inquiry investigating cover-ups they engage in further cover-ups right under the noses of the Inquiry and defy anyone to do anything about it. Only this time the world is watching.

Questions now need to be asked of Richard Jouault who's position was solely created at tax payers expense to assist the Jersey Child Abuse Inquiry with obtaining crucial documents from States Departments. 

For some unknown reason Richard Jouault is present almost every day at every hearing of this Inquiry.  Thus far he has failed (according to the care inquiry) to fulfil the one purpose he has been charged to do and that is to obtain documents to assist the inquiry in its work.  One must remember that Richard Jouault is Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Health and Social Services. A department that is under investigation by this inquiry for serious failure, over decades, in the protection of vulnerable children. So, it is reasonable to argue that he is wholly conflicted and shouldn't be allowed in a country mile of this inquiry except for the sole purpose of giving evidence.  Another legitimate question to ask, due to the apparent conflict of Mr Jouault, is it he who is hampering the production of these crucial documents. 

Is it better to be criticised for not handing over crucial/critical documents than allowing the truth to be revealed. 

If you have nothing to Fear then you have nothing to Hide.

The States of Jersey have asked for this Child Abuse Inquiry and a pattern seems to be developing as in where the BARTON REPORT  States Departments refuses to co-operate with said inquiry they themselves have asked for.


Rico Sorda

Part Time Investigative Journalist

Monday, August 10, 2015

LENNY HARPER - ULSTER RADIO - 6TH AUGUST 2015



FORMER SENIOR INVESTIGATING OFFICER LENNY HARPER. 






FORMER SENIOR  INVESTIGATING OFFICER LENNY HARPER TALKS TO BBC RADIO ULSTER 


THURSDAY 6TH AUGUST 2015


Seven years after former Senior Investigating Officer, Lenny Harper, retired from the States of Jersey  Police he is still sought after by journalists and responds to any requests concerning the Jersey Child Abuse Investigation (Operation Rectangle). This is in stark contrast to the disappearing, leaking to David Rose, Mick Gradwell who took over from Lenny Harper in September 2008. It will be interesting to see if Mick Gradwell does indeed turn up to the Jersey Committee of Enquiry. 

Lenny Harper has always been there to support the cause of victims of child abuse. Seven years after retiring from the jersey police force his support has never faltered as further demonstrated in the recording below. 

Lenny Harper reminds us that there are still suspected abusers working with vulnerable children in the sates of jersey (in the interview below)


There is no doubt that the truth of the cover-up is coming out in the Committee of Enquiry. 






Rico Sorda 

Part Time Investigative Journalist